Is your child currently enrolled in a Sturgeon Public School?
Registration for the 2021-2022 School Year begins February 08, 2021.
2021-2022 Registration for returning students:
To register your child in a Sturgeon Public School for the 2021-2022 school year, log-in to your PowerSchool Parent Portal Account and click on Registration Confirmation.
PowerSchool Registration Confirmation How-to Document
Please remember that you will need to register each child separately. Check out the new programs coming in 2021-2022 here.
2021-2022 Registration for NEW students
If you are a NEW student who would like to register at Sturgeon Heights School for the 21-22 school year, please click the following link to fill out the Registration Forms
New Student Registration Form
How to upload documents - Please Read before you submit
2021-2022 Submit NEW Registrations for Sturgeon Heights School Here
*Once the form is submitted, we will be in contact to confirm the registration.
For transportation information, please visit the New Riders Registration page and fill out an Online Application form.
Qualifying for Pre-K
- Complete the Pre-K Intake Form
- Book a screening appointment through Central Office, 780.939.4341 ext. 1257
- Screenings begin in March 2021
- Child must be accompanied by a legal guardian at the screening appointment
- Child may be assessed by a Sturgeon Public Schools Speech Language Pathologist, Occupational Therapist or Educational Psychologist for a STURGEON PUBLIC SCHOOLS PRE-K PROGRAM ONLY
- Assessment results from other agencies such as Alberta Health Services or private agencies are also considered and reviewed for qualification